Working together to make GW great!
How to Submit a Reimbursement Request
Thank you for your dedication as a PTA volunteer. We want to ensure that you are promptly reimbursed for your expenses. Here’s a step-by-step guide on how to submit a reimbursement request for the current school year:
Step 1: Download the Reimbursement Form
- Visit our PTA website at gwpta.org/reimbursements
- Download the reimbursement form for the current school year.
Step 2: Complete the Reimbursement Form
- Fill out the reimbursement form with all required information.
- Ensure that you accurately detail the expenses you are seeking reimbursement for.
Step 3: Sign the Form
- Sign the completed reimbursement form to certify its accuracy and your request for reimbursement.
Step 4: Gather Relevant Receipts
- Collect all relevant receipts that correspond to the expenses listed on the reimbursement form.
- Make sure the receipts are clear, legible, and itemized.
Step 5: Submit Your Request
- Create an email addressed to our PTA Treasurer at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- In the subject line of the email, write “Reimbursement Request – [Your Name].”
- Attach the completed and signed reimbursement form to the email.
- Attach scanned or clear photos of all relevant receipts to the email.
- OR, you can also drop these off in-person at the front office at George White Elementary School.
Step 6: Wait for Processing
- Please note that it may take up to 6 weeks for your reimbursement request to be processed due to PTA administrative procedures.
- We will make every effort to expedite the process and get your reimbursement to you as quickly as possible.
Step 7: Contact our Treasurer for Assistance
- If you have any questions or need assistance with the reimbursement process, don’t hesitate to reach out to our treasurer at email@example.com
Thank you for your contributions to our PTA. Your efforts are greatly appreciated, and we are committed to making the reimbursement process as smooth and efficient as possible. Together, we can continue to support our school community and make a positive impact on our students’ education.