Pajama Drive: Wear a Pair, Share a NEW Pair!
December 10 @ 8:00 am - 5:00 pm
It has been a long-standing tradition at George White to donate new pajamas to children in need. Having a warm, snuggly pair of new pajamas can offer comfort during difficult times. Past pajama day drives have been a huge success!
This year’s “Wear a Pair, Share a NEW Pair” is Friday, December 10th, 2021!
The goal is to Wear a Pair (and) Share a NEW Pair of PJs for the same gender and size as your child (although ALL sizes newborn to 16 are appreciated). Remember to wear tennis shoes; no slippers.
- Place new pajamas (your size & gender) in a large 1-gallon Ziploc type bag.
- Use a Sharpie pen to write on the outside of the bag:
- Mark the SIZE of the pajamas, and
- Mark if they are for a BOY or a GIRL
- The Ziploc bag will keep your pajama gift clean and ready to give to a child.
Look for the collection bins in front of GWES on Friday, December 10th.
I am looking forward to seeing all students and staff members wearing their pajamas and donating to someone less fortunate! Students do not need to donate in order to dress up. Donations delivered to Orange County Rescue Mission.
Questions: Email Heather Harlow at email@example.com