Building strong leaders through confidence and activism.
The Voice of Students
Student Council is a student-based civic organization designed to help promote school spirit and leadership among students.
The purpose of student council is:
- To develop positive attitudes and to practice good citizenship.
- To promote harmonious relations throughout the entire school.
- To improve student/faculty relationships.
- To improve school morale and general welfare.
- To provide a forum for student expression.
- To plan special events or projects.
Student Council Officers 2022 - 2023