PTA has a history of 120 years towards advocating for children.
Raise the Base
The fundamental purpose of the PTA is to advocate for children.
Help us send 1 million letters to legislators! There are 7 pre-written letter templates that we are kindly asking you to print, sign, and mail out in 7 separate envelopes. There are 7 letters to 7 different key members of the California legislator with the addresses at the top of each one.
Here is how you can help in 5 easy steps:
1. Print out the letters.
2. Print and sign your full name and what city you reside in on all letters.
3. Address 7 separate envelopes and you’ll need postage.
4. Put them in your nearest mailbox.
5. Ask your friends and family to please mail out these letters as well.
6. Wait to hear that the Governor has agreed to use some of his budget surplus on Raising the LCFF Base Grant for all CA public schools!
You can download the letters and learn more about the Raise the Base initiative here:
Remember Raising the Base benefits all students in California. Our children deserve to have their education given priority by our elected leaders.